How to apply
Please, fill in the application as follows/remember/
- Please, mention your name and surname in your application. Law allows the Defender not to consider anonymous complaints.
- You may as well turn to the Defender at the HRD Office or connect via the phone. The staff member of the Human Rights Defender will take notice of your request.
- In case you have got additional documents clarify your complaint or contributing to the solution of your problem, you may also submit them to the Defender.
- For the protection of other person’s rights the person’s authorized or legal representatives (parents, adopters, guardians, trustees), as well as custody and guardianship may apply to the Defender.
- Applying to the Defender is free of charge.